This Black Cage Full Hunter Pocket Watch is a classic design for anyone to appreciate. The cover is intricately crafted with a complete black caging, giving it added character and mystique. A truly unique gift for any occasion. The crystal face cut-out on the back cover brilliantly showcases the skeleton and mechanics of the clock's inner workings, giving it an antique feel that any pocket watch lover would enjoy.
A Full Hunter Pocket Watch is a classic style that includes a pocket watch cover that entirely hides the face of the watch. The Black Cage Full Hunter Pocket Watch also includes a chain and Gold Roman Numeral Dial for an elegant finish that would add class to any man's wardrobe.
Diameter: 4.5 cm
Circumference: 15 cm
Weight: 2.35 ounce
How To Use a Mechanical Watch: This is a mechanical watch, powered by a winding spring manually （no batteries needed).
1. When you first wear it, please wind the watch by turning the button on the side of the watch, until it is full.
2. By taking the button out slightly, you can adjust the time, then push back the button.
3. If you leave it still for a long time, please swing it lightly for a few minutes and wind-up by several laps. At this time, it will work normally.
4. If still have any questions, please feel free to contact us for support.
Hints and Tips:
. Fully winded, the power reserve of watch can reach 36 hours.
. If you wear it more than 10 hours per day, extra winding up will not be necessary.
Watches Leader offer free shipping on orders over $99+
We ship anywhere in the world so it will depend on your country of residence and not all of our merchandise ship from the same warehouse. It may take anywhere from 7 - 35 business days on average.
This is highly dependent on the customs and import process in your country. Please note during the holiday season that these time frames may be impacted but you may contact the shipping carriers directly at the number provided in the shipping notification emails you will receive.
Below are the most typical time frames for your region however delay can rarely happen so contact us first before opening a dispute.
- USA: Between 7 - 15 days average
- Canada: Between 15 - 30 days average
- Europe: Between 15 - 45 days average
- Australia: Between 15 - 45 days average
- All Others: Between 30 - 60 days average
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.